+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flynax stop honoring FullFly Clients?

New plugins like PWA are not installable in demo! Then how users can check them? Is this the new policy of flynax?

Hello,

It will be available tomorrow

Thanks Rudi, I tested it with demo but nothing happened on my Android phone Mi 4.

Could you create a ticket regarding this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Could you create a ticket regarding this issue?
    Hello Rudi,
    I have not PWA plugin, but it seems the problem is
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    which obviously should be
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.

I sent a PM about create tickets.
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; May 6, 2020 at 07:03 AM.

Thumbs up I think this is a very unfair thing to do

I paid 600 USD for the license which includes all plugins, now you guys have changed the license so that we have to pay for the new plugins. This is not fair at all from many point of views and I will explain why below:

1. The license is clearly for all plugins and there was never any indicator that this will change. This is what I paid for.
    2. I paid 600 USD for the license, let's have a look at the current licenses:
    -195 USD for the license including many free plugins
    -95 USD for a premium template
    -and let's say I need 3 -5 premium plugins for 100 USD
    That is less than 400 USD for the same thing, and it even has newer versions and less bugs I paid 600 USD for this. I never needed the mobile apps and never will.

So i paid 600 USD for something that costs only 400 USD now, with newer updates and less bugs. How is this fair?

Please do the right thing flynax team and honor your promises, especially for your oldest customers!

Hello Christoph Mosimann,

As was mentioned below, the FullFly package owners have access to all plugins released till April 20, 2020,

it means that you can use 42 premium plugins in fact.

Now if you'd like to compare these two licenses let's make more objective calculations:

without the script and template cost you have access to premium plugins whose total cost is far behind 600 USD. You can check it yourself: https://www.flynax.com/plugins/category/premium.html

and I don't think that you use only 3-5 premium plugins on your site where at least 8 plugins are required for working site as they are most used: https://www.flynax.com/plugins/categ...ort_by=popular
    Last edited by Rudi; May 11, 2020 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello Christoph Mosimann,

As was mentioned below, the FullFly package owners have access to all plugins released till April 20, 2020,

it means that you can use 42 premium plugins in fact.

Now if you'd like to compare these two licenses let's make more objective calculations:

without the script and template cost you have access to premium plugins whose total cost is far behind 600 USD. You can check it yourself: https://www.flynax.com/plugins/category/premium.html

and I don't think that you use only 3-5 premium plugins on your site where at least 8 plugins are required for working site as they are most used: https://www.flynax.com/plugins/categ...ort_by=popular

I get what you mean, however my point is that nobody needs all these premium plugins, we just need a few of them. most basic functionalities are covered by core or free plugins. the advantage of the FullFly package was the freedom of choice. Anyway I just wanted to let the team of flynax know that in my opinion, it is not the right thing to do. I have in fact other accounts from other web services like ahrefs, and they still honor their old accounts (6 years or older) even if the same account costs 5 or 6 times more today, I still pay the old rate.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Hey guys, we're not shutting down. We simply removed the old license scheme that caused us a lot of problems technically. If you need a new add-on, just shoot us an email and we'll give you a good discount ;-)
    David I would like to get a few of the new options could I get a pm with a discount code please or is it best to fire an email in.

Thanks Pete
    Last edited by Pete Young; February 20, 2021 at 12:55 PM.

So if I pay for support, and you are that busy you don't get to me. whats happens to what I just paid for?...

Just asking.

+ Reply to Thread