+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do I assign links in the footer so that they go under the correct heading?

Guru

How do I assign links in the footer so that they go under the correct heading?

How does one in the new version of flynax where we have heading titles in the footer such as

About Classifieds
    Home
    About Us
    Contact Us

Help & Contact
    Privacy Policy
    Recently Added
    Search

More Helpful Links
    Terms of Use

Let's say I wanted to add news and FAQ to the Help & contact section plus move contact us from about to help as well, how would I do that, please.
    Last edited by Pete Young; April 28, 2020 at 08:16 AM.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Ordering of the pages in menu by positions. https://prnt.sc/s7admc
    Change position of the page into Admin Panel >> Pages find the 'Position' column.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Yes I know about ordering but lets say there are 7 pages under the first heading, say only 2 pages under the second heading and 4 pages under the third heading ? how ould one do that ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

You cannot do it with the default functional. We can do it as customization and you need to create a new ticket with the request.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Ok thanks Viktor, i thought there was something I missed, all good, thank you.

+ Reply to Thread