+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How can I notification to user at listing preview

How can I notification to user at listing preview

Hi

I want to show notification like " Please don't forget approve your listing and of page " at listing preview plugin page. How can I add this notice. Sometimes users are thinking listing job is done and they dont click approve button at preview page

Thank You

Guru
    Halit > Look up the text at the top of that preview page and then find those words in languages, from there change the wording to read/give instructions that they are viewing the preview page and that they need to scroll to the bottom etc and select the approve button to have their listing published. (or similar to that)
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hi Pete,
    It is good idea but I was asking for like pop-up notice. How can create pop up notice?

Guru
    To add to what I wrote above, find the text in languages and replace with something like below. (Edit to suit your own sizing and words etc.

<div style="text-align: justify;">Preview Listing - <span style="color:#FF0000;">* </span><span style="font-size:16px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Important</span>, please preview your listing before you choose to select the Confirm & Continue Button at the bottom of the page to post your listing for review by our moderators, or the choose Edit Listing option if you would like to make any changes before submission.</span></div>
    you should end up with something like this ?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread