+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEO and Page Load Times - Auto Nova

SEO and Page Load Times - Auto Nova

Hi,

I'm trying to improve the page load time on the Auto Nova theme, as the demo theme only scores "E" , 58% on GTMetrix : https://gtmetrix.com/reports/auto.de...x.com/MYX6JZnX

If you look at the GTMetrix waterfall, you will notice that when using the Google ReCaptcha plugin the code is loaded 3 times, where can I make the change so that it is only loaded once?

When viewing in desktop mode the image thumbnails are resized from full 270px to 88px, how do I use the thumbnail images for thumbnails instead of large size? How do I enable lazy load for the full size images too, as this uses a lot of bandwidth and slows the page load speed. This also causes SEO issues too.

Any help is appreciated.

Guru
    You need to upgrade your hosting.
    I was told i have alot of unwanted traffic to my shared server and that results in slow loading speed. Well that is just one of the factors.

Hi Kiowa,

Thanks for your reply.

My dedicated server is pretty powerful, just trying to reduce the bloat for a better user experience and better SEO ranking. Google will not rank you well if your page isn't optimised.

Cheers

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Culpin View Post
    Hi Kiowa,

Thanks for your reply.

My dedicated server is pretty powerful, just trying to reduce the bloat for a better user experience and better SEO ranking. Google will not rank you well if your page isn't optimised.

Cheers
    Yeah mate, SEO is a big headache for me too. just cannot rank good.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    Yeah mate, SEO is a big headache for me too. just cannot rank good.
    I think we are many users here with SEO problem.
    Last edited by Skorpion; July 21, 2021 at 08:12 AM.

Here you can improve page load time

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

I'm not getting much of a problem with the server response time. It's just the bloat on the pages, Flynax has made a great improvement with the maps. Just some of the other area's need looking into now. The images really do need looking at, it would be great if they were optimised and to have a better slideshow with lazy loading too. The Google reCaptcha code like: https://www.gstatic.com/recaptcha/re...captcha__en.js is loaded several times, where can I change this to just one time?

To be successful in the classified market you need to compete with sites that have optimised their pages to load fast. Flynax is a great script but just needs a few tweaks :-).

Many thanks

I don't know were to start but I do not have issues with Flynax Software's SEO options or Page speed

I am at GoDaddy which is considered to be poor at website hosting.

3 websites are on this server and I have received awesome scores at GtMetrix, Pingdom, Google Pagespeed and WebPageTest.org

Combination: Godaddy VPS (SSD) + Cloudflare Free service

GoDaddy Server VPS (2 vCPU) here

Majority of my pages are ranking between 1 to 8 on google

Google Page Speed Test:
    Mobile: 74%
    Desktop: 96%

WebPageTest.org:
    all As

GTMetrix:
    B (88%) C (72%)

Wp.JPG
    Last edited by Errol; April 3, 2020 at 06:09 AM.

Master
    Cloudflare what settings do you use? I’ve tried it once, but it has become much slower for me. Could something be set up incorrectly?

Guru
    i think slow page speeds is a big part of not ranking on google.

+ Reply to Thread