+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Currency converter does not work

Currency converter does not work

Hello,

Currency converter does not work like on flynax demo, currencies and prices of listings don't change according to users selection.

Hello,

I think you should create a ticket about this issue to check it

maybe you incorrectly configured your currency in Common > Data Enties > Currency

the value of your currency should match the currency code or symbol from currencies list in Plugins > Currency Convertor

Hi Rudi,

I've installed the script and plugin 2 days ago and have no changes made, yesterday added test 2 listings, the settings you've mentioned made now, but it didn't change anything.
    All the settings in pictures:

2020-03-25_115059.png
    2020-03-25_115615.png
    2020-03-25_115833.png
    2020-03-25_120455.png
    2020-03-25_120626.jpg

Please look at pictures.

you need to create a ticket to check the problem

This plugin does not work. I've created a ticket and am still waiting. The script and plugins are full of bugs!!!!
    Flynax is a waste of time! Unfortunately!

Hello,

I understand your concern about this issue and it makes you feel like Flynax script consits of only bugs which is more like emotions

but it's also possible that you made something wrong,

so please keep calm and give it some time and our developers will reply to you soon,

Thank you!

It is not emotions, it is reality. I've lost 1.5 year in waiting for your developers. They are busy with making lame, insignificant plugins to sell and become rich.
    You do not care about your clients. everything you have is fake, comments about plugins, description of script functionality, and all. I am very sorry that I have a deal with flynax.

>>you made something wrong
    i 've made nothing, just installed again and again, 10-15 times and configured like on pictures, errors, bugs........

Instead of fixing reported issues of script and plugins or put here the solution for everyone why do you ask clients who reports of error to give an access to ftp, admin panel ets. for you, or to submit a ticket and pay for customization even if it is a common issue. If you know about some bug/issue you should to fix it in download packages, for all clients or put here a solution for all others too who will need in the future.
    Last edited by Logmanov; March 28, 2020 at 01:09 PM.

+ Reply to Thread