+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banner plugin mysql error

Banner plugin mysql error

I installed banner plugin. While add banner plan it is giving mysql error.

I have fixed it on your site. Also, the problem exist in the current version of the plugin. I will add a new task about the bug. Thank you.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Thank you, I put "Banner in Grid Box" to my page. Than I checked "Hide empty boxes" option enabled. But empty box showing at my page.
    Screenshot_10.jpg

I set banner space after = 6, Second box dosent get ad and empty box is showing. Do you now why second box is not showing google ads?

Guru
    Can we get the version number affected and fix here please Viktor as my banners plugin has been modified so can not upgrade per se.

Thanks
    Pete
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Banner 2.7.0

Quote Originally Posted by Halit Kincal View Post
    Thank you, I put "Banner in Grid Box" to my page. Than I checked "Hide empty boxes" option enabled. But empty box showing at my page.
    Attachment 3615

I set banner space after = 6, Second box dosent get ad and empty box is showing. Do you now why second box is not showing google ads?
    I suggest you create a new ticket with the problem. I have created task about the problem. We will solve it in the next version of the plugin.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Viktor are we able to get the fix here please ? as this might be why my site is slow as I have banners on everypage ? not sure if it is connected but would like to rule it out please.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

I created the task about the problem. If you want to solve it on your site I suggest you create a new ticket.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor,

I created a ticket about "Banner in Grid Box" and "Hide empty box" than I received a answer from Natalie like

Hello,

" Hide empty boxes " is not spread on banner in grid spaces because you need to add as many banners as you have spaces for them.

If you have 3 banners in grid spaces on the page you need to create 3 different banners in the plugin with banner in grid space assigned.
    Thank you,

Natalie

But I am not sure that banner plugin working like Natalie's explanation.

Now it works as Natalia wrote. As I said before I created a task about the problem.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread