+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to block visitor from seeing poster of listing's name? while still allowing them.

How to block visitor from seeing poster of listing's name? while still allowing them.

How to block visitor from seeing poster of listing's name? (on top right of page)
    while still allowing visitor to see all pictures? (it's blocked)

My current settings are membership plan, no listing packages.

Thanks in advance for feedback.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello,

What poster of listing's name do you mean? Could you detail on this?

to allow visitors to see all pictures you need to disable this restriction in Monetization > Membership Services > View Pictures > disable

Hi Rudi,

The listing name, meaning the agent that posted the listing. In the case of the image attached, the name "lingo lin" on the top right corner. I'm trying to hide all contact details and the name of the agent is part of that too. Thanks

it will require some modifications in the code,

you need to create a ticket and we'll implement it

Even if I turn off all options on the "membership permissions" page, no settings are active.

I want to prevent the visitor from doing some operations without logging in.

how can I do that?

1.png1.png

Hello,

You don't need to turn off these options if you need to restrict visitor actions

make sure that the membership mode is enabled in Common > Basic Settings > Accounts > Membership plans (at the very bottom)

+ Reply to Thread