+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Current Database for Car Models

Current Database for Car Models

Hello Viktor,

Wanted to know if there is a Database of Car Models that can be added in bulk so that each Listing Type for Example "BMW" will have all the Models listed there. The Script when I purchased, there are less than half of the Models in each Listing Type. Only BMW has more than 80 Models but Flynax has put less than half of the models. Would be nice to have all the Models be added and I don't mind paying for it extra.

Also wanted to know if Optimization of the Sub-Category Pages are also needed or only the Main Listing Type is enough to have Titles, H1 Heading, Description, Metadata etc.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Javed Qureshi View Post
    Hello Viktor,

Wanted to know if there is a Database of Car Models that can be added in bulk so that each Listing Type for Example "BMW" will have all the Models listed there. The Script when I purchased, there are less than half of the Models in each Listing Type. Only BMW has more than 80 Models but Flynax has put less than half of the models. Would be nice to have all the Models be added and I don't mind paying for it extra.

Also wanted to know if Optimization of the Sub-Category Pages are also needed or only the Main Listing Type is enough to have Titles, H1 Heading, Description, Metadata etc.

Thank you.
    Here is my gift for you

+ Reply to Thread