+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ads search / Filter by locations for Flynax Android & iOS Applications missing?

Master

Ads search / Filter by locations for Flynax Android & iOS Applications missing?

I'm currently using FlyDroid (and planning to go for iOS) but some features are missing like location filter. It's true that we have "show ads around me" but what about a user living in country A and would like to see ads in country B?

Are you guys currently working on a new version with some awesome feature and design?

What about push notifications?

Thank you

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpion View Post
    I'm currently using FlyDroid (and planning to go for iOS) but some features are missing like location filter. It's true that we have "show ads around me" but what about a user living in country A and would like to see ads in country B?

Are you guys currently working on a new version with some awesome feature and design?

What about push notifications?

Thank you
    Any update on this?
    Thank you

Hello,

I think you'd better create a ticket for more details about FlyDroid, geo filter is not available yet

Now you can use PWA plugin
    Last edited by Rudi; May 4, 2020 at 06:58 AM.

This is unbelievable, these apps are almost like children's toys. I bought them both hoping for flynax's professionalism.
    Why don't they update them, why they don't even try to improve existing things and are going on releasing new plugins with flaws!
    Last edited by Logmanov; May 5, 2020 at 05:04 PM.

its already exists

Quote Originally Posted by Essa Alrashidi View Post
    its already exists
    There is only a Zip code field, have you ever searched for anything by zip code on any ad site?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Essa Alrashidi View Post
    its already exists
    Oh really? Then share some screenshot of them.

+ Reply to Thread