+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mebership plan already set as a recurring plan, why does new user have option

mebership plan already set as a recurring plan, why does new user have option

mebership plan already set as a recurring plan, why does new user have option to select or not select recurring when choose a membership plan. I would like for the user to just select a plan and not have the option to make it recurring or not as it's already in the plan's description.

Hello,

Because by default it's optional, you enable only feature for your plan

you can make it selected via ftp/cpanel > public_html > templates > your template > tpl > blocks > membership_plan.tpl

find at the bottom:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and change it to:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.

got it thanks, that one line changed:

<label title="{$lang.subscription_period}: {$lang.$subscription_period}" class="hint"><input class="multiline" type="checkbox" {if $item_disabled}disabled="disabled"{/if} name="subscription" checked="checked" value="{$plan.ID}" /> {$lang.subscription}</label>
    Last edited by Christine Tavares; March 20, 2020 at 06:24 PM.

Hi Rudi,

I tested the script, but it only checks of recurring for one plan, but if user accepts another plan it is not checked off. Any way to have it checked off for all plans and hidden?

by activating recurring in the membership plan admin area it should be automatic on the user side no?..if no, then maybe the checked off for all plans would be best or hidden would be best for me.

Thanks!recurring-on-active-on-one.jpg

Hi, I dont understand this.

How can a subscription NOT be recurring? That's the idea of the subscription.
    I will change the code too.

+ Reply to Thread