+ Reply to Thread

Thread: setup membership plan, new user is active, user not able to submit a listing

Exclamation setup membership plan, new user is active, user not able to submit a listing

I'm not using listing packages, only using Membership Plans to keep things simple.

I setup 3 membership plans. I created a user using another email address to test out the basic plan (allows 10 listings, add listing is checked off too). I was able to create the user.

Issue is when I tried to add listing, i selected property, choose the category, when i clicked the blue "select category" button, i got a red error message "the administrator hasn't yet assigned any listing packages to the category, please contact the administrator"

How to fix this?

Hello,

it seems that your membership plan doesn't allow to add listings for these categories,

anyway, you can create a ticket and we'll examine the issue

I did create new categories and deleted one originally there, does this matter?

I did create new categories and deleted one originally there, does this matter? If yes, then where do i go to link categories to membership plan?

Make sure that the option to add listings for your listing type (Property) is enabled in your account type > Options

otherwise, create a ticket to check this problem

+ Reply to Thread