+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Serious issue with single step Add a Listing page

Serious issue with single step Add a Listing page

Ever since I updated my Flynax site to 4.7 and started using the single-step Add a Listing page, I've had numerous customers contact me due to the following issue:

They'll go through the entire single Add a Listing page, entering all their content and uploading their photos. When they get to the bottom and click the button to proceed to the next step, they get kicked out and sent back to their My Listings page. The listing is there, marked "incomplete" ... but when they go back to edit that listing ALL their data was gone. Needless to say, some of the customers were furious and we lost their business.

I experienced this myself when I was testing my 4.7 site before going live and contacted Flynax support, but they couldn't re-create the issue.

Well, the issue is definitely there. It happened again. Has anyone else experienced this??

Also ... does anyone know how I can switch back to the multi-step Add a Listing process (instead of the single page)?

Thank you
    Ron

Guru
    I have experienced this.
    Dont know how to recreate it but it happened when i was trying to combine membership plans with listing packages and stuffing around with it.

Guru
    I think the setting is on basic settings then listings to change it.

Thank you, kiowa. I found the setting.

I'm not using membership plans. Just straight on listing plans.

Has anyone else experienced this?

At first, I suggest you upgrade your site to version: 4.8.0 and check it. Because of the latest version more stable.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

I think I had it once or twice then I changed to multi step and has been okey since then. At least from what I've seen. Note that my site is not even public yet. Still testing

@Wei ... I never had an issue when it was the multi-step. I'm probably going to have to switch back to the multi-step. I'm having way too many complaints with the single step.

@Viktor ... I have too many customizations to keep updating. My site is currently on 4.7.1 ... if I open a support ticket, will Flynax be able to make a fix for just this issue?

Thanks
    Ron

Yes, we will try to fix it. Please create a new ticket with the problem.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

I figured out the problem. Try to post an ad, FILL in all fields and upload a photo and WAIT more than 30 minutes
    https://yadi.sk/i/_A8fHj14YcFyow

if you don't wait 30 minutes - everything will be OK

Ask questions, I can identify the problem - this is very important. Really looking forward to the answer
    Last edited by Vitalik Alekseev; August 3, 2020 at 09:27 PM.

I still suggest you create a new ticket and we will check it and trying to solve the problem as soon as possible.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread