+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paid Feature For...

Paid Feature For...

Hello Flynax Team,

Is there a way to make a plugin for the limited admin users so that you can hire them to do certain tasks on the website? This just came to mind, but I would guess for the most part hourly rates, flat rates to do things like moderate users, listings ads, etc...If there is no current way of doing this, could a "Hiring Plugin" be made so that it can utilize all Flynax plugins? At least all plugins that would make sense to offer hiring option.

If you see this post by me: https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....8927#post28927 that will explain better what I am trying to get flynax to do.

Thank you
    Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; September 15, 2020 at 04:38 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    ? under the moderators tab you can assign different levels of access to different people yes?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

You can create Limited Admin account via Admin Panel And set privilege.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor,

I understand that I can create limited admin accounts, but my question goes beyond that. What I mean is I would like to know if a function (or plugin) can be made (or am I over thinking again) to make the limited admin area easily manageable for hiring limited admin accounts... I was thinking a feature could be added to the limited admin functionality to give me that kind of flexibility (to hire and pay them according to specific rate models) depending on the type of work they would do on the website.

Edit: I was just brainstorming an idea of how this could be worked out from the admin panel -> administrators (Limited Admins ONLY). Example: There would be a "Tasks Link" next to each administrator who has a LIMITED ADMIN ACCOUNT ONLY, and that would be a popup window with calendar containing tasks for each day of each week of the year that I (the full admin would create the tasks for each employee or limited admin account)

John Doe Example - Has limited admin functionality to work with the mass mailer / newsletter plugin only. So there would be a 'Tasks Link' next to his name and I (full admin) would be able to create a task somewhere in the administrator area (or other area) that would allow me to create for example:

Title of Task - Mass Mailer / Newsletter task
    Description - Send only the following users a newsletter about such and such
    Payment - Paypal
    Cost per task - $20
    Time to complete: Choose a date (calendar), or no specific date required for this task as radio buttons.

Edit: Also, when the LIMITED ADMIN USER logs into the website with their LIMITED ADMIN Account, there should be a task area for them to review their completed / incomplete tasks, and they would also be able to remove any tasks they want to cancel. They should not be forced to have to complete any task, so they should be able to remove or contact the admin to cancel a task if they so wish to do so.

There's just so much one business owner can do (at least from the start) on their own, so this feature is a win-win if it can be done!

This kind of feature would be absolutely perfect for anyone who run's the business on the side, and works away from their computer and needs work to get done, but just can't seem to get that all together, like me.

Hope you understand!

Brian
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Last edited by Brian Jester; March 7, 2020 at 01:18 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello Viktor,

I understand that I can create limited admin accounts, but my question goes beyond that. What I mean is I would like to know if a function (or plugin) can be made (or am I over thinking again) to make the limited admin area easily manageable for hiring limited admin accounts... I was thinking a feature could be added to the limited admin functionality to give me that kind of flexibility (to hire and pay them according to specific rate models) depending on the type of work they would do on the website.

Edit: I was just brainstorming an idea of how this could be worked out from the admin panel -> administrators (Limited Admins ONLY). Example: There would be a "Tasks Link" next to each administrator who has a LIMITED ADMIN ACCOUNT ONLY, and that would be a popup window with calendar containing tasks for each day of each week of the year that I (the full admin would create the tasks for each employee or limited admin account)

John Doe Example - Has limited admin functionality to work with the mass mailer / newsletter plugin only. So there would be a 'Tasks Link' next to his name and I (full admin) would be able to create a task somewhere in the administrator area (or other area) that would allow me to create for example:

Payment - Paypal
    Cost per task - $20
    Time to complete: Choose a date (calendar), or no specific date required for this task as radio buttons.

Edit: Also, when the LIMITED ADMIN USER logs into the website with their LIMITED ADMIN Account, there should be a task area for them to review their completed / incomplete tasks, and they would also be able to remove any tasks they want to cancel. They should not be forced to have to complete any task, so they should be able to remove or contact the admin to cancel a task if they so wish to do so.

There's just so much one business owner can do (at least from the start) on their own, so this feature is a win-win if it can be done!

This kind of feature would be absolutely perfect for anyone who run's the business on the side, and works away from their computer and needs work to get done, but just can't seem to get that all together, like me.

Hope you understand!

Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Jester View Post
    Hello Viktor,

Payment - Paypal
    Cost per task - $20

Hope you understand!

Brian
    Hi Brian,

Was you able to find a solution for it?

+ Reply to Thread