+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Resend email verification code

Resend email verification code

Some times verification code doesn't go user's email or they delete it by mistake. How can we help user to send new email verification code while they try to sign in? If they have inactive account they can get verification code email again.

Guru
    Halit, go to you admin panel/user account, select the user name then down the bottom in the dial-up select, resend verification code.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hi Pete,

Thank you yor respond. I asked for it to be sent automatically instead of manual. If registered and unverified email tries to login.

Guru
    ok then what they need do is select, forgot password and that should send things out ? give that a test and see.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

They dont need select anything. If they try login with unverified email and password, we are getting notice "your account has not verified" .

We can send them verification email again if they are trying sign in with their correct user email and password with notice.

Even if the user uses the I forgot my password option, if his account is not active, he still cannot log in and does not receive a verification mail.

Guru
    ok from memory does it not auto-send out the verification code if they have not done it?

Page is auto-sending just one time verification code while register time. If user doesn't get this code or lost it, they are not getting second time "auto-send code". We have to send them manually from admin page. I am offering to auto-send verification code again when they try login in with user email and password with unverified email.

+ Reply to Thread