Good afternoon,

Since there is a major interest in having the Ad Insertion changed from tree mode to drop-down boxes, i'd like every user to post their interest in this post, as a way of showing Flynax how important this feature is for all of us.
Currently when one of our users want's to insert a new classifieds ad, they'll have to use a tree to select the sub-category where they want to place their post. This translates "old" methods, which doesn't tag along with all the great features of Flynax Classifieds Software.
Personally, i think the drop-down boxes form translates a faster and cleaner website.
If we compare the user experience, for sure it's quicker to use two or three drop-down boxes than going to roll down the page to search for the or category and sub where they want to insert.
My opinion is that It's a well deserved enhancement for Flynax.
I give the Flynax team the hand, there have been a lot of features update and upgrade lately, so please, just consider this one as well.

Ps: can't we make a poll on this, i'm sure you'd be surprised on how many people would actually want this.

Best Regards,

Marco