+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hide the date and reverse sort order in comments tab

Guru

Hide the date and reverse sort order in comments tab

where does one tap the CSS with a hammer to hide the date in comments please and secondly the display order seems in reverse in that it shows the newest comment at the bottom, so how do we reverse this order with newest at the top, please.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Date could be hidden with css easily I think. Did a few hiding myself. For reverse I think it need to change in plugin code. I don't use this one so not sure how.

Guru
    yes Wei just not sure where to edit the css or where to find what file to edit for the order ?

Flynax?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

You need to change sql query. Opne the file: ftp://plugins>>comments>>rlComments.class.php fine the method: getComments

PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    replace to:

PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    save and check order of comments again.

Then if you want to remove date open the file: ftp://plugins>>comments>>comment_dom.tpl

find and remove the code:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    save and check again.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Thanks Viktor will test.

+ Reply to Thread