There appears to be some template design continuity issues with several of the templates regarding the same issue below but for the purpose of this thread I am using Realty Nova template.

The header section (logo/menu area) at the top of the "Search on map" page does not match the look and feel of the rest of the pages when viewed on PC (and also mobile in some ways). On PC the vertical header size is not as high, does not allow for the same size logo height as other pages without the logo overlapping onto the area below the header, missing background fill image, missing the "inverted peak" style of mask area, missing the phone and email section etc.

On mobile, the appearance is perhaps a little more consistant with rest of the pages and my logo seems to work ok here, however the height of the header is less than the other pages and the header background image is missing.

What was the reasoning behind the differences to the template on this page? Was there not enough space? Does the inverted peak header cause issues with the map?

I'm wanting to know firstly how we can adjust the header so it matches the other pages but if that is not possible due to size constraints or map issues can someone please tell me how to resize the logo just on this page using code as well as adding the background image into the header.

Thanks in advance.