+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does flynax script phone home for script authorisation?

I haven't had a reply by PM either so perhaps they are not willing to answer this one, or else they haven't noticed the post.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Jupp View Post
    I haven't had a reply by PM either so perhaps they are not willing to answer this one, or else they haven't noticed the post.
    Let's see next days...

I think it's common for companies to not discuss security aspects of their products, however if a Flynax rep is reading this please ensure that any aspects of your software security that may lead to degradation of customer websites are properly investigated to ensure there are no bottlenecks caused.

That being said, rather than complete silence, it's probably good practise to simply respond with "We do not discuss security aspects of our products with customers" because at least then we know the thread has been read by staff.

Thanks Flynax, appreciate this may be sensitive for you.

Guru
    well I would like to know because my site is still running like a bag of crap? I dont need details I just need it fixed
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello,

it requires detailed investigation what delays your site,

as the most part of our customers don't experience the same problem

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,
    it requires detailed investigation what delays your site,
    as the most part of our customers don't experience the same problem
    Just some of the problems I face, I have had my hosting go over everything they can and it still times out, I have the fastest internet options available to me dialled in as well but still these problems. sometimes I can nearly make a cup of tea while I wait for the site to do anything, it can seem that slow at times. not sure what can be done or what the problem is. For now it seems to be running better but then the next day it times out again.

+

This site can’t be reached
    mysite.com took too long to respond.
    Try:
    • Checking the connection
    • Checking the proxy and the firewall
    • Running Windows Network Diagnostics
    ERR_TIMED_OUT

+

Waiting for mysite.com

+

A system error has occurred; please see the error log or contact Flynax helpdesk.

+

establishing a secure connection.

+
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Probably, it can be caused by response delays on your server,

anyway, we need to debug it to understand

for that you should buy support

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Probably, it can be caused by response delays on your server,

anyway, we need to debug it to understand

for that you should buy support
    ? you want me to pay to fix bugs in flynax script ? or did i read that wrongly ?

if you're sure that this is a Flynax bug that delays your site

create a ticket and give some details of the reason (file and function) and we'll try to fix it

Guru
    Rudi, I can only report the problems as seen above in my earlier post, other than that I would have no idea about what file and function and or any reasoning other than a site that continuously fails and times out.

I can also say after all of these years never seen this problem before with flynax, so who knows why it happening. Your question is a bit like a mechanic asking a motorist if you can tell me where the engine is broken I will fix it?

As I can not do that, I guess there is nothing one can do. Thanks anyway.

Hope all are safe and well in these times as I am sure everybody has more important things to worry about.

Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread