+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Affiliate Program plugin discussion?

Affiliate Program plugin discussion?

Is there anyone currently using this Affiliate Program plugin?
    https://www.flynax.com/plugins/affiliate-program.html

I test on 4.7.2 and 4.8 and it doesn't allow current users to sign in, only new registered user then it will be assign to affiliate user type.
    Also when check in my profile page under payment method it doesn't have any save/confirm button.

This plugin look very promising since it could potentially get us new customers and save on marketing fund.

Hello Wei,

I need more details to reproduce the problem because I don't see the same on my end using an account created before plugin installation

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello Wei,

I need more details to reproduce the problem because I don't see the same on my end using an account created before plugin installation
    Dear Rudi,

You can visit here:
    https://classifieds.demoflynax.com/a...e-program.html

And try to login with flynax default credential
    user: dealer
    pass: demo

You won't be available to use affiliate function. It happens on my test version 4.7.2 and 4.8 as mentioned.

Hello Wei,

Actually, this account is not related to affiliate type

you should change it to affiliate and then you can use this feature
    Last edited by Rudi; February 26, 2020 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello Wei,

Actually, this account is related to affiliate type

you should change it to affiliate and then you can use this feature
    Yes so like I had said before. The current users won't be able to use this feature unless admin has to change the account to affiliate type manually right?
    If that was the case then it mess up a lot with other user types like seller type and buyer type, now they has to be affiliate type.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Yes so like I had said before. The current users won't be able to use this feature unless admin has to change the account to affiliate type manually right?
    If that was the case then it mess up a lot with other user types like seller type and buyer type, now they has to be affiliate type.
    Yes..Its strong Bug from Flynax side...current users not able use affiliate program why its like that?

Please fix on my site also,

Regards,
    Ram

Hi Flynax team and all,

I'm using Affiliate plug-in and and agree if any exisiting accounts is able to join the affilliate program would be great for marketing and attract more traffic to the site. Also I have the complaint from many affiliates regarding to the Facebook and Google sign up and I've post the thread: https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ight=affiliate

Thanks
    Hieu (Dylan)

Yes, some business user only have 1 business email such as name@business.com. Sure, they can register free email and register another account, but it would be more intuitive to use their existing account. Please reconsider it. The plugin has great potential but this only one issue keep me and other user from using it.

+ Reply to Thread