+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Images alt

Images alt

Hi,

Anyone knows the best practice to optimize (images alt and title) without duplicated content?

Do you mean alt and title on the listing photos or something else?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor,

Yes in Listing photos

Users can create an individual title for each photo. Please see my screenshot: https://prnt.sc/quue44
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Barbouk View Post
    Hi,

Anyone knows the best practice to optimize (images alt and title) without duplicated content?
    Brian are you talking about posts you add to your site or posts members add to the site?

In that, if it is for your self then you can choose to optimise the post towards some SEO benefit etc but if it the members posting then all you can do is guide them or similar.

If you asking for your self how to optimise your alt titles to match the post you are bout to add, one trick is to take the title of the post and paste it into google search, let's pick anything at random?

example > unit for rent in new york <

dial that up in giggle ( or whatever the title is that you are posting ) then go the bottom and look at the LSI / "Searches related to unit for rent in new york"

apartments for rent nyc

apartments for rent manhattan

condos for rent nyc

apartments for rent brooklyn

new york real estate rent

streeteasy

flat in new york

studio apartments for rent
    Then from that list select the one (or how many you need) that most relates to your image/images, for example, Image ALT = > apartments for rent nyc < and use that as you alt key for that image.

This will help giggle tie in and relate your image to the title and overall on-page SEO for that post.

There is probably a lot more you can do but that is hopefully related to and answers your question, all of the above was a guess on the title/results but gives you the framework to work with.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Yes, Viktor, that is what I am doing, but I have 10 photos for each profile and in this case, all photos going to have the same alt.
    My question, is it bad for SEO that all 10 photos have same alt?

I think it is not good not bad because bots are using another code for their seo like meta and titles in the header. If you want we can set an individual title for each photo in listing. But what a title on each photo do you want to see?
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Thank you, victor. Well I am going to put the title as alt for all 10 photos for every profile and let me see how is going with SEO. And I have sent you a PM, please read it

+ Reply to Thread