+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flynax and Cloudflare

Flynax and Cloudflare

Hi,

Is there any problem with using Cloudflare and Flynax? I can't change my logo. I have enabled Litespeed but still cannot change the logo!!

Please any help?

Not cloudflare related but I've had problems with my iphone not picking up on the newly replaced 2x resolution logo and it always pulling the old one out of cache for some reason instead. Have had to completely clear my phone cache to get it to show the updated logo. This an also occur if there are file date issues on the server it seems.

We are working with our clients who are using a cache system should deactivate it before any changes and after finish enable again and refresh it.
    If you have any problem with it I suggest you create a new ticket with the problem.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello,

I connected my website cloudflare.

Do I need to do anything in the administration panel or ftp area?

Master
    Whoever managed to connect to cloudflare would describe what you set up? I tried, but it made my side a lot slower for me and the codings weren’t good with it either.

Guru
    Can someone explain to me exactly what is cloudflare?
    Is it a hosting provider? Does it work with flynax?. i know some wordpress sites that use this but not exactly sure what it is.

One of my competitors uses cloudflare and the wordpress theme they use for classifieds is super fast. search and browsing almost instant.
    thanks.
    Last edited by kiowa; December 5, 2020 at 08:24 PM.

from my narrow understanding it's like a firewall. Visitor will go through cloudflare first before accessing your site. They have security function anti DDOS, etc. It has caching function and other stuff too. Sometime via cloudflare is faster because they store your data and transfer it to the visitor via nearest data center.
    Last edited by Wei Hong; December 7, 2020 at 03:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread