+ Reply to Thread

Thread: XML import/export plugin brings down front end and back end of site while importing

XML import/export plugin brings down front end and back end of site while importing

Whenever I run an XML import using the XML import plugin the site stops working. This only effects the front and back end of the Flynax script it doesn't effect whm or cpanel. Does anyone else have this issue? it happens with multiple feeds and doesn't matter where the file is located.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Engelke View Post
    Whenever I run an XML import using the XML import plugin the site stops working. This only effects the front and back end of the Flynax script it doesn't effect whm or cpanel. Does anyone else have this issue? it happens with multiple feeds and doesn't matter where the file is located.
    Hey, you need to use terminal or crontab to run huge xml file import
    try this command using ssh:
    php -f /path_to_web/plugins/xmlFeeds/import.php
    php -f /path_to_web/plugins/xmlFeeds/cron_photos.php (if "Delayed photo import" in feed is "yes", Photos will be imported later with the Cron Job task manager; configure a cron task for the xmlFeeds/cron_photos.php file. )

Also limit values for CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT and CURLOPT_TIMEOUT can effect import process when curl method is used

you can change it in includes > classes > reefless.class.php > public function copyRemoteFile > set at least 100 for these properties instead of $this->time_limit

note that there should be permissions on your server to use custom values

Thank you for the responses, I'll go ahead and test them out

+ Reply to Thread