+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Membership plan needs redesign

Guru

Exclamation Membership plan needs redesign

hello,

i have been patiently using the member plan for 3 months now, i am now deleting it.

i have posted some threads on here asking questions, some answered some not.

issues i found:

1. you cant enable the module just for certain acount types, a big no no( private sellers or visitors should not have to use something like this, its meant for dealers only in the real world if you running a car or boat website). if you set it to free for the others cause theres no other way it just creates problems.

2. if the membership expires so does the listing also expire under the dealer id, the dealers info and page also gets locked out. i set the listings to not expire when the acount expires but it stil does. conflicting information there. (if the dealer does not pay im still obligated to show his listings wich i set to a number of days exceeding the number of days his memberhip runs for under the listing package he payed for, so he has payed for a listing under a membership wich he cannot edit if the membership expired.) not senseble!

3.When you use facebook login it does not assign the member package to the account.

So as for the membership plan, its a good idea and all wordpress plugins run then too but im sorry to say it needs some attention.
    Last edited by kiowa; January 12, 2020 at 01:39 PM.

Hello,

1. Membership is used for all account types but supports listing packages after the membership plan expires. We don't consider to remake it in the near future.

2. That's the way how the memberships work. If your membership plan expires its account and listings are not available. So you can disable the module if it doesn't suit you

3. You'd better create a ticket regarding assigning membership plan to facebook account

Guru
    thanks rudi,

i dont think it will work for me then.

+ Reply to Thread