+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Css Issue on add listing page

Css Issue on add listing page

Hello Flynax Team,

I just happened to find this issue by luck...I went to post an ad for other testing, and then I missed a required field, (got the error message) and then scrolled down the page to find this issue (additional information part of the page) is out of place, how can I put it back like screenshot #2?

Screenshot #1: Shows the problem at the bottom of the picture. Additional Information header and below should be above like in screen shot #2

https://imgur.com/a/CKC9hr9

Screenshot #2: Shows how it should look. (

https://imgur.com/a/Z24FNNA
    Last edited by Brian Jester; December 29, 2019 at 05:02 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    Brian, there are listing fields and these can then be placed inside listing groups, the one at the bottom is outside of the group, you need to go into the build section of the category and drag additional info into the group you want to place it into.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Brian, there are listing fields and these can then be placed inside listing groups, the one at the bottom is outside of the group, you need to go into the build section of the category and drag additional info into the group you want to place it into.
    Pete,

That didn't help.

I have looked into the listing type forms, (ap-> listing types -> build listing forms) for each listing type and the additional information field looks good (inside the additional information group). Do I need to check all the categories?

Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Jester View Post
    Pete,

That didn't help.

I have looked into the listing type forms, (ap-> listing types -> build listing forms) for each listing type and the additional information field looks good (inside the additional information group). Do I need to check all the categories?

Brian
    Try downloading an unedited template and see if it's happened as well. I dont have that issue. Try putting additional information above location?

Hello Wei,

Update: Is there something I can do to keep the additional information group above the location group or is that how it has to be? It seems out of place, like the additional information group should be the last group. Also the add media part of the post ad page, is also out of place, BUT, if you have looked at the post ad page, what I am referring to only happens after you click the post ad button, but do NOT fill out the required fields, so you don't actually post the ad, just go to the post ad page, (community listing type) I haven't checked other listing types for this issue yet.

Update #2: Ok, so the above issue is only happening when I go to the post ad page, then if I purposely leave out a required field and then hit the post ad button, the page will refresh, but the last group, (in my case additional information) will be out of the category container, I don't know if that is a bug, or a css change I did. Can someone have a look and see what is causing that?

Update #3: Here is a screen cast that shows what I mean: https://files.fm/u/c3yb8ney

Update #4: Anyone have a chance to look into this issue?

Update #5: If you notice the bottom (after clicking post ad button, but DO NOT post ad, let it just give the error) and look at the bottom of the page, notice the additional information group and below that should be inside the category div, just like when you first go to the post ad page, after selecting the category. Can someone help me resolve that issue?

Yes, I have put the additional information above the location information and that did solve the problem, but that did not solve the underlying issue.

Thank you Wei!
    Last edited by Brian Jester; January 12, 2020 at 02:13 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread