+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Twitter and/ or Facebook plugin to post new ads automatically f.e. as twitter tweets.

Twitter and/ or Facebook plugin to post new ads automatically f.e. as twitter tweets.

Hello,

it will be cool, to have got a plugin, that automatically post new ads (maybe the title and date) to a twitter and / or facebook account. So your followers at twitter get new ads of your site as twitter tweets and click on the link in the twitter tweet to go to your site / the ad.

Best regards,

Nico

Yeah I like this idea as currently I do it all manually

This is available, my facebook and twitter account get update from all my listings here via RSS feed

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond Lim View Post
    This is available, my facebook and twitter account get update from all my listings here via RSS feed
    Yeah i suppose you can use the apps off facebook etc. The rss feed i have for facebook doesnt seem to post to my timeline...i suppose i should try another one really lol

Hi Desmond,

thanks for this hint. How have i to setup this, so it is working with twitter?

This can get really intriguing and annoying if you have a big classified site

Yes I fully agree Ahmad, the friends I have will not remain friends anymore if I start to spew out listings. Imagine the smart phone, pling, pling, buzz,buzz,buzz---
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

I have to agree its fine with a couple of listings here and there but if theres a 100 a day being posted i am sure your friend requests will slowerly go down. with some of the apps tho you can choose the maximum to be posted ata given time

+ Reply to Thread