+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Switch from classifieds to real estate

Master

Switch from classifieds to real estate

Hello.

I have a question that I'm currently using a classified ad script, but I plan to switch to real estate script. Can I do it somehow or do I have to buy the real estate script for it?

Guru
    You Have a licence for one script, so you can change the script from classifieds to real estate, but you will need to raise a ticket with flynax as I think need to make some changes on their end and there may also be a fee involved. I have done this and just paid flynax to make the changes for me, but check with them as to your best options.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Yes, Pete is right, need to create a new ticket but when we will change the license will be better and faster to install the new real estate script.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Yes I did it a few time before. They change the license type for free, no charge, for example from classifieds to real estate. Unless you want them to install for you.

Master
    Since my support has expired, it will not allow me to create a new ticket. How can I do this then?

You can send email to sales@flynax.com
    Provide your license ID and ask for change from Classifieds ads to Real estate. Most likely David will answered and help you do it in a day or 2.

Master
    Thank you.

Master
    One more question. If I request that the license be changed to the real estate script, can I still use my classifieds page? Because the real estate script should still be redesigned to suit me and then I just want to replace the classified ad with real estate.

Yes, you can install the new classified on a subdomain.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Master
    Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread