+ Reply to Thread

Thread: one plan with limited usage on flynax?

one plan with limited usage on flynax?

On flynax site, if we set one page adding listing to off and only have one plan, and set limited usage to 3 times, or 1 time, or any number of time. After users used up that number they can still posting new ads with that same plan. Is this a bug?

To fix this I need to create a second plan. Then they show the 1st plan is used up and can't be used. If I remove this plan again and left the first plan the only one plan available then they can use it unlimited time again.

This is test on version 4.8 and demo. Just remove all other plan and set only 1 free plan with limited usage for example 3 times.
    Last edited by Wei Hong; December 25, 2019 at 05:02 AM.

Guru
    Hello wei, i saw that they fixed something on the membership plans usage. I dont know if its fixed but look on the version change log on the flynax site on v4.8.

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    Hello wei, i saw that they fixed something on the membership plans usage. I dont know if its fixed but look on the version change log on the flynax site on v4.8.
    Hi Kiowa, thank you for your reply. I don't use membership feature. I turn it off and only use listing plan. May be I should try it. Thank you

+ Reply to Thread