+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cron Job issue

Cron Job issue

On Dec 8th, a week and a half ago, I suddenly stopped receiving the cron job email notices. I opened a support ticket, but still haven't received a reply.

On the Flynax dashboard, it says:
    Please check the cron configuration; it hasn’t been run since Dec 08, 2019.

However, I contacted my hosting company and they informed me that the cron job is running correctly. They're not seeing any issue on their end.

So, why is Flynax showing that notice on the dashboard? And how can I get back to receiving the cron job email notices?

Thank you,
    Ron

Did you check your spam folder? Or maybe you or your hosting changed php version on your server? Or maybe you changed some rules in the cron command? Or maybe you upgraded your site before 8 of December?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor.
    None of the above. Nothing changed. It just happened.

However, the cron daemon email is still coming in, and it's showing a mySQL error and specifying a Listing ID that doesn't exist. Kevin @ Flynax is currently looking into it.

I've been having an ongoing issue with those "incomplete" listings being created on my site by bots, even after Rudi applied a "fix". I never had this issue before I updated my site to Flynax 4.7 And now the cron daemon's error message is specifying a non-existing listing id. So, hopefully this will all be fixed soon.

Thanks
    Ron

Hope Kevin will fix it. But let me know if not.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread