+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Categories Smarty Code gone

Categories Smarty Code gone

Hi,
    For some reason, I lost the Smarty code for categories, anyone who could list it here?

//Morgan
    Last edited by Morgan Bohman; September 11, 2012 at 12:25 PM.
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

if i understand you correctly mine (on my site its the make/model block on home page) just says..... listings

Yeah mine too and the block just displays the word "listings" in the content box. Exactly what it also does in the front end? Now I am confused. Thanks anyway Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Bohman View Post
    Yeah mine too and the block just displays the word "listings" in the content box. Exactly what it also does in the front end? Now I am confused. Thanks anyway Chris.
    Have you tried logging into flynax demo site to compare things in backend? it may help

That's a really good idea Chris, may I ask if you are from Flint or is that your isp?

That's a really good idea Chris, may I ask if you are from Flint or is that your isp?
    Wheres flint? thats probs the isp lol, I am from Sheffield in the Uk

Haha Yeah I know you are from the steel mill, but you showed up as coming from Flint in Wales which is a part of Flintshire. If you're into football you aught to know that Ian Rush (Liverpool and Wales) are from that town.

Haha Yeah I know you are from the steel mill, but you showed up as coming from Flint in Wales which is a part of Flintshire. If you're into football you aught to know that Ian Rush (Liverpool and Wales) are from that town.
    My ISP seems to show different places on different sites. I do love football but didnt know Rushy was from there.

+ Reply to Thread