+ Reply to Thread

Thread: membership plan only for dealers

Guru

membership plan only for dealers

Hello rudi,

Is there any way i can have membership plan only for dealers but not for private sellers.
    I have enabled member plan for dealers but when you log in as a private seller it wants the admin to assign a plan to that acount type aswell.

I dont see the point in this logic.
    it must be a bug or its ilogical.

thnx

Guru
    You are best either using all membership plans and no listing packages, or all listing packages and no ,membership plan, trying to mix both is like plying with dynamite and matches at the same time.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    You are best either using all membership plans and no listing packages, or all listing packages and no ,membership plan, trying to mix both is like plying with dynamite and matches at the same time.
    i have sort off got it working but only when you deselect " add listings" in the membership plan.
    But that does not make sense cause that tells me a logged dealer or user should not be able to add listings.....what a nightmare.

and you cant have "post adds without registering" together with a membership plan.
    And for private sellers you have to set the membership plan as free.
    Last edited by kiowa; December 8, 2019 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    and you cant have "post adds without registering" together with a membership plan.
    And for private sellers you have to set the membership plan as free.
    Hello,

by default, visitors are not allowed to add listings in membership mode

you need to go to Monetization > Membership Services > Add listings > disable
    Last edited by Rudi; December 9, 2019 at 08:26 AM.

Guru
    thnx rudi!

That sorted the problem, its working now for me:

Dealer membership working as payed .....al good
    Private seller dont get asked for membership cause i set package price to 0...... al good
    visitors can post an ad without signing up first and dont get asked for membership. all good

Im been strugling for over a month now to figure this out.

Thanks

still confused.

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    thnx rudi!

That sorted the problem, its working now for me:

Dealer membership working as payed .....al good
    Private seller dont get asked for membership cause i set package price to 0...... al good
    visitors can post an ad without signing up first and dont get asked for membership. all good

Im been strugling for over a month now to figure this out.

Thanks
    I am happy you sorted it out. I have the same problem but am confused as to the solution. Could you lay out the steps for me please.

+ Reply to Thread