+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Giggle will have a heart attack

Guru

Giggle will have a heart attack

major problem with this new general nova site and page seo, this should just read the page title, but instead we have a litternay of titles all picking up from the thread ribbon below ?

This needs to be fixed / the only way I can see it remove every single instance of this shared categories and hide that blue bar ? but that is not good seeing that.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Pete Young; November 21, 2019 at 12:40 AM.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello Pete,

I've not found this listing on your site

give some example to reproduce it

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello Pete,

I've not found this listing on your site give some example to reproduce it
    testing listings so that is changing sorry, but you can check this on any page in nova general classifieds the blue strip causes this, if you remove everything from the blue strip most of it goes away, but then what stays is the add this images as they aslo use titles see attached image

so my question is , is there a way to edit this code to remove the title reference or can i add some code to css to nullify those title refs ? as flynax picks them up as titles ?

I will do a quick video of the first problem for you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

I think it's a bug of the Moz plugin

don't believe everything they show

because search engines crawl only what is placed in <title> and other meta tags
    Last edited by Rudi; November 21, 2019 at 06:14 AM.

Guru
    see video below flynax demo site, all general nova will have this problem.

https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqXriVUUde

because search engines crawl only what is placed in <title> and other meta tags

yep and all of that is in meta titles / and it is not a bug in moz 100%

these things are taged as titles and flynax is picking them up as titles. the last post clearly shows the add icons as titles.

???

you might be right just done a site search on one of this pages and it seems to be ok ?

2007 Audi A3 3.2 quattro - Classifieds
    https://classifieds.demoflynax.com › motors › 2007-audi-a3-3-2-quattro-1
    Fuel Economy EPA Highway (Mpg): 27 And EPA City (Mpg): 21, Remote Power Locks Includes Trunk/Hatch, Includes Power Windows And Speed Sensing, ...
    strange stuff, will keep an eye on my live site and report back if a problem ?
    Last edited by Pete Young; November 21, 2019 at 07:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread