+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flynax v 8.0

Flynax v 8.0

Hi. When will Flynax version 8.0 be available?

Guru
    Straight after version 7.9 ?

We are only on 4.7.2 ? thats a big jump into the future you may need Micheal j foxes hover board and the delorian to get to number 8 from here if you want it sooner rather than later?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

V4.8 is estimated this month however it was intended to be released last month so I'm not sure if Flynax devs will still need additional time or not. I'm certainly waiting on it before doing too much more development on my site (not yet launched) as intend to use the alternate mapping services rather than Google Maps.

Fingers and toes crossed for this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Jupp View Post
    V4.8 is estimated this month however it was intended to be released last month so I'm not sure if Flynax devs will still need additional time or not. I'm certainly waiting on it before doing too much more development on my site (not yet launched) as intend to use the alternate mapping services rather than Google Maps.

Fingers and toes crossed for this month.
    I have been in your shoes many times before Graham, but I advise that you keep working on the current version unless there are some heavy bugs that will be fixed in the following version. Because when a new version comes out usually it will includes some new bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I have been in your shoes many times before Graham, but I advise that you keep working on the current version unless there are some heavy bugs that will be fixed in the following version. Because when a new version comes out usually it will includes some new bugs.
    Yeah, I hear you and had also figured there would be more bugs after launch, especially with such a major change to mapping.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Jupp View Post
    Yeah, I hear you and had also figured there would be more bugs after launch, especially with such a major change to mapping.
    Not to mention that it probably take a long time before it release.
    The first 0 version most likely has bugs, the following revision like 4.8.1 or 4.8.2 should be better.

+ Reply to Thread