+ Reply to Thread

Thread: paypal pro issue

Guru

paypal pro issue

hello,

I just setup a paypal business account, everything on paypals side is in order, got api username, password and signiture.
    I then setup the gateway in flynax with the credentials.
    if i post a listing with a visa card or credit card i get a message "your payment has been cancelled" in flynax script.

What is wrong? am i doing something wrong?

thnx

Guru
    Hello flynax,

Can you please clarify on this situation?

What does your error mean and where can i check the error log that im getting.

thnx

Hello,

I think the problem is related to configurations/permissions of your paypal account

so you'd better contact paypal support and ask them

or create a ticket with this issue if you don't solve it with paypal

Hello, Can you share what the solution was for this error? I am getting the same error message.

Thank you!

I am receiving this exact same error. I do not see any solution provided for this error. I have PayPal Pro setup as a gateway via the admin gateway and I have my PayPal business account configured for the NVP/SOAP API integration. The other PayPal configuration options is REST API integration. Is there a document available in PDF format that provides the steps for configuring the PayPal integration for PayPal Pro?

I noticed PayPal posted this message on their website:
    Website Payments Pro is an API-based solution that lets merchants and developers accept credit and debit cards directly on their website. PayPal Pro appears to be no longer accepted by PayPal.

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/ch...nced/integrate
    Last edited by Mike Franks; June 2, 2022 at 09:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread