+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bugs in listing packages and membership

Guru

Bugs in listing packages and membership

Flynax realy has to re test the listing packages and membership plans. Theres bugs that still have not been fixed. Why is that. Not everybody wants to run a free classified site. Renewals, featured packages and what more has too many bugs. When can all this work properly?
    If i have a membership plan for a dealer why must he still select a package to place a listing? A dealer wants to pay a fee and start to ad listings, plain and simple.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    Flynax realy has to re test the listing packages and membership plans. Theres bugs that still have not been fixed. Why is that. Not everybody wants to run a free classified site. Renewals, featured packages and what more has too many bugs. When can all this work properly?
    If i have a membership plan for a dealer why must he still select a package to place a listing? A dealer wants to pay a fee and start to ad listings, plain and simple.
    I can not comment on the first part, but or the second part you just need to have one thing or the other not both, ie do not have any listing packages active at all if you are using plans, otherwise it ends up in a mess as you described. I ended up turning plans off at the time because of these headaches, but you might be able to get it to work.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Guru
    Is flynax aware of this issue? surely this should be priority from there part.
    We spend alot of time trying to make the sites to work and then well if you try and integrate any form of payment it all falls apart.

Come on flynax please sort the issues and test the options that you put available to us. i now have a live running site and also market the site but it only works if you set it up as free.

Surely this needs to be attended to.

Yea and there is this more important bugs that hasn't been fixed since reported since last year:
    https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ging-plan-bugs

+ Reply to Thread