+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Personal Forum Board

Personal Forum Board

Hi. How can I integrate a Forum Board on my site?

What do you mean when you wrote: integrate a Forum on your site?
    Would you please explain to us in more details.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

A place where users can ask questions on how to use the site.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose luis Lau cruz View Post
    A place where users can ask questions on how to use the site.
    you would use the faq and contact us pages for that together, on your contact page you would have link to your faq section, saying find answers to your questions here or something, on your faq page you would have a link to your contact page saying? did not find your answer please contact us.

then if you get a question not on the faq, answer it then add it to the faq so it helps the next person, rinse and repeat.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Thanks. Is there a way to have something with a more direct approach or streamlined? Where the users and admins would interact on this board?

You can choose any forum what you want and install it in any sub-folder. Then create a new link in the main menu. I don't see any problem with it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

I'll look into this. Thanks

Hello Viktor, I would like to do this, but that users registered on the site could use the same access to the forum. What is your suggestion, please?

May be look into Xenforo

I am thinking of Xenforo discussion board. Here is the link https://xenforo.com/

Regards

XenForo license $160.00???

+ Reply to Thread