+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Button graphics partly broken in Realty Admin fresh install but not on your demo

Button graphics partly broken in Realty Admin fresh install but not on your demo

Running 4.7.2 of the Real Estate package and have noticed that Flynax admin has a small CSS issue with the buttons on some sections in Admin.

Oddly, this seems to have been fixed in the Realt Estate demo on the Flynax website but was not updated in the package I received. With my limited knowledge it looks like it is fixable by adjusting the admin/css/style.css around line 307 (hopefully this doesn't break anything else??)

replace "margin-right: -3px;" with "margin-right: -2px;"

So should look like this when completed.

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    admin_button_bug.png

I needed to full Refresh browser (CTRL + F5) on my admin page before the change appeared to work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Graham Jupp; October 24, 2019 at 01:26 AM.

You can add a new style:

Code:
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    You can add a new style:

Code:
    I think I will need a little more info about how to do that or just keep my fix as is, ie: could you give more info about where to insert that code exactly? I am very new to CSS, basically my web design knowledge is still in the late 1990's

I assume this admin CSS file will be updated with the fix anyway when the next update of the software is released later this month hopefully?

+ Reply to Thread