+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Want to make a small adjustment...

Want to make a small adjustment...

Hello Flynax Team,

Update: Has anyone had a chance to look into this issue?

I would like to move this code in my home_content.tpl file to just below the home-content-bg div but when I do that, the map no longer works, is there a way to fix that? Reason? I want the tabs outside of the map div so the maps border doesn't affect the tabs menu.:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Last edited by Brian Jester; January 3, 2020 at 01:57 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

If someone can fix this that would be great!

Here is a screenshot of what I want the tabs to look like after the adjustment.

https://imgur.com/a/zwmdWNR

Notice under the map in the screenshot, I believe that was the original border, I only adjust using chrome inspector, I did not change the code in the template. But I want the tabs menu to be outside of the maps border, for the homepage, but when a tab (link) is clicked the same border should still appear as originally designed, I just want the tabs outside of the maps border on the homepage.
    Last edited by Brian Jester; October 27, 2019 at 03:54 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Update: I have not figured this out yet. I don't think I have the knowledge to figure this issue out myself. I *think* it's a css issue because the map works when viewed from a browser width above 1200px wide. 1201px wide and higher it does work, but when at 1200px wide and below, when you click the Choose Ad Type button over the map, the map does not show. Any suggestions?

I still am having this issue. It's when you click the button choose ad type button over the map to try to open the map below 1200px it doesn't open. I think it's css issue, but where?
    Last edited by Brian Jester; November 5, 2019 at 09:52 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Still working on this issue..Could anyone see why the code will not work from screenshot #2? Or how to fix?

Screenshot #1

Map works when it looks like this, but I don't want the menu/map to be surrounded by that white border in the first screenshot.

screencapture-www-worldclassads-com-classifieds-1577186879923.png

Here is the code (home_content.tpl) for above screenshot

Code:
    Screenshot #2

Map & Menu looks good, but the map does NOT function in mobile (up to and including 1200px wide) when it's like this

screencapture-www-worldclassads-com-classifieds-1577187798508 (1).png

Here is the code for the above screenshot:

Code:
    Regards,
    Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; December 24, 2019 at 12:11 PM. Reason: added 2 screenshots
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Still no solution to this. Can some resolve this issue?
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Are you using external map? No one could answer probably because they don't use it. For screenshot 1, if you want to remove the white border I think you can easily do so with change in css, like border: none; or border: none!important. Not sure about screenshot 2 since I don't use that map.

Yea, custom map and custom code.
    I think we can solve it by ticket only. Please create a new one.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread