+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to add the "Save PDF" option to my-listings.html page (PDF Export Plugin)

How to add the "Save PDF" option to my-listings.html page (PDF Export Plugin)

I'm repurposing the realty script for a completely different sector and wanting to use the "PDF Export" plugin for a slightly different purpose that only the agent of a listing has access to.

As such I do not wish this feature to be available to every visitor to the site, just the "agent" of a particular listing. I would like to know how to remove the "Save PDF" option from the listing page but still have it functioning for agents to print a PDF Flyer of their own listings.

I would then like to be able to add a "PDF Flyer" option to each listing on the agent's "my-listings.html" page (I would still like to be able to determine the wording for this button in my languages settings). It would use the PDF Export plugin. It would also need to feature a printer icon from the icon set.

See following image for what I want to achieve. Appreciate any advice on this one.

pdf_flyer_option.jpg
    Last edited by Graham Jupp; October 17, 2019 at 05:52 AM.

Hello,

It will require a customization

because the plugin supports only listing details page

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

It will require a customization

because the plugin supports only listing details page
    Thanks Rudi, is this something that is likely to be completed within my allocated 1 hour of free code changes included within the initial month of support?

Do your coders need access to my site to do this, or can they simply provide me code samples of how to go about this and I then I update my files myself?

Do they provide details of what has been edited to make it easier for me to restore the customisation in the event of a future upgrade which overwrites the relevant files?

Thanks for your feedback.

Actually, plan support includes only small modifications which take no more than 1 hour

this request will require more than one hour depending on the volume of work

you need to create a new ticket where the responsible developer will quote this work and estimate time frames

and we make changes directly to customer's site using his ftp details

so you should attach them in your ticket

after the customization is done ask the developer to make a backup of files which were modified and put it on your server

then you can merge them after update

+ Reply to Thread