+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Export PDF line spacing

Export PDF line spacing

Somewhere when setting up my site the Export PDF feature has changed it's output format. It went from normal line spacing to I thing 3 line or more spacing.
    Here is a screen grab of the output.
    PDF_Capture.JPG
    Last edited by Gregory Harbustan; October 16, 2019 at 10:57 PM.

Hello,

it's because the listing fields are out of listing group

Apply this temporary solution until the the next update is released:

go to ftp > plugins > PdfExport > PdfExport.inc.php

find this code:
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    replace it with:
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    Last edited by Rudi; October 17, 2019 at 05:32 AM.

Thank you. That worked perfectly.

Well, maybe it did not work perfectly. I upgraded a listing through the AP and the generate pdf for that listing gets a Http error 500. Not sure it was working before the upgrade as I had not tested it.

An update. Changed the listing package from one to another and now it works.

Another update. A new ad was posted to the site. And the PDF page is not working. I have left it as is for the moment for reference. Here is the ad http://www.toyotacampersforsale.com/...850-00-41.html

Master
    I downloaded it and tried it out and it works fine for me.

Interesting. No go for me. 5oo error in both Chrome and IE, and a seperate laptop. As a test I posted a 3rd test ad and it is OK. Is the PDF generated at the creation of the listing or each time a visitor clicks the "Save as PDF" link.
    Last edited by Gregory Harbustan; November 5, 2019 at 03:33 PM.

500 error for me too (perhaps Jenő Kocsi only tried to load the page link and didnt press the save as pdf button?).

However, when I went to your recent listings page then clicked on the same listing as the one that previously didnt work, it displayed as pdf ok.

Unless I am mistaken, when I first went to your listing from the link you posted earlier, the Save to PDF link seemed to send me to to http://www.toyotacampersforsale.com/...850-00-41.html and throw the 500 error.

Then when I went back the second time and it correctly sent me to http://www.toyotacampersforsale.com/...l?listingID=41

I think the PDF is regenerated every time the link is pressed, it doesn't appear to be stored perpetually as far as I can tell.

Well I have tried changing the ad to a different package(s) and I still cannot get that ad to generate a pdf. Very frustrating for me and especially my customer.

+ Reply to Thread