+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Critical site error

Guru

Critical site error

Hi,

I just purchased an ssl certificate with my hosting provider, now i am unable to add a listing and when i log in to admin panel nothing will show under pages, data entries,ext. it also takes forever to log in to admin panel.

When i try and add a listing i get this message"A system error has occurred; please see the error log or contact Flynax helpdesk."

my site was working perfect now its just an error. thank god i dont have subscibers yet, cause i know that if i submit a ticket i will not be helped as i dont have support. but in this case i have not changed anything in the coding but only asked for a site certificate from my hosting provider.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by kiowa; October 7, 2019 at 02:03 AM.

Guru
    what version of flynax are you running ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Guru
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Guru
    im running 4.7.2

Guru
    ok thnks pete,

it seems to be working now, hoever still have the login problem on admen panel, will keep an eye on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Hi Pete, just wanted to thankyou for putting together the get ready set fly documentation, I'm only new to the software so will be very handy. By the way, also Aussie here, located near Coffs Harbour NSW. Tried to send you a PM here but your mailbox is full.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Jupp View Post
    Hi Pete, just wanted to thankyou for putting together the get ready set fly documentation, I'm only new to the software so will be very handy. By the way, also Aussie here, located near Coffs Harbour NSW. Tried to send you a PM here but your mailbox is full.
    all good buddy the inbox has been cleared, and yes a few from down under, all good.

+ Reply to Thread