+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Listing Packages Qs

Listing Packages Qs

What happens when a listing package reaches the live day? Does the ad get removed automatically? Does the seller have the option to choose to extend it by choosing any listing package?

I suppose a seller selects Upgrade to Featured when the seller feels the other packages are better, in this case...when the says for the Featured Packages expire, does the ad drop down to the previously selected package to finish the remaining days or does it get removed automatically?

How can I add images so that sellers can see how their ad would look like when placed as featured, bumped or highlighted?

Do bumps happen automatically everyday? Do highlights happen automatically everyday?

Thank you

- When package expired, your listing will be inactive and unavailable for visitor to see
    - If you previously choose a 30 days none feature, then upgraded to a 5 days featured, after featured expired you will get downgrade to none feature and still active. BE CAUTIOUS, DONT EXTEND YOUR NONE FEATURED PLAN IF YOU HAVE FEATURED PLAN ACTIVE, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FEATURED PLAN. I have been reporting this issue for like a year and it's still a thing. I can't even remember when was the last reply from my support ticket, I was told it would be fixed, it never did.
    - You can allow number of picture and video when creating a plan

+ Reply to Thread