+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can I Have Different Type Of Registration Fields?

Can I Have Different Type Of Registration Fields?

Hi,

I have question regarding Flynax Real Estate Software. During registration process, members have to select either Owner, Agent, or Buyer.

I would like to have extra fields for Agent so that during registration process, when Agent is selected, those who signed up as Agent will have to fill in additional fields e.g. Realty Company that they are working for, Company's Website, & other particulars that are related to a property agent but not related to Buyer or Owner.

These registration fields will only be shown if Agent is selected. If Owner or Buyer is selected, different type of registration fields will be shown.

I want these particulars filled during registration process to be shown in agent's profile.

Can this be done with the current version of Flynax software?

If this cannot be done during registration, can Agent, Owner or Buyer have different kind of profile fields that they can edit after registeration?

That means Agents are able to enter Realty's company they are representing, and other additional informations in their profile that is not available to Owner or Buyer. That means Agents will have special pages where Buyer could view.

I have seen this done at some realty sites before. So unless I can offer similar services, I think it is very difficult to compete with established property websites that offer many features.

Thanks.

Re: Can I Have Different Type Of Registration Fields?

Dear Daniel,
    You may manage the registration fields for any account type through Admin Panen.
    Please go to Admin Panel and click "Registration Fields" in "Accounts" section of main menu.
    You are able to manage registration fields in that manager.
    This abilities available in any software version.

Let me know if you still have any problems.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread