+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When Adding a Listing

When Adding a Listing

Hello Flynax,

It works fine when I am on the Homepage to select a category to post an Ad. I however have the same problem if I select a category anywhere else on the website. It still makes me go through all the steps. Example ie..... I selected commercial Trucks category and instead of taking me straight to the listing page, it makes me go through steps to get to the desired listing category.

Any help please?.

Thank you

Still no reply if there is a solution to this problem.

This issue also need to be address. It's not working 100% of the times. Usually when you go to a category, or subcategory and hit the add new listing on the top menu, it will automatically takes you to that particular category add new listing page. However, I found it sometimes send you to a category choosing page even though you were previously in a specific subcategory, not the homepage. This happens more regular after you just done adding a listing.

Hello Javed Qureshi,

I couldn't reproduce the problem

Give more details how to reveal it

Hello Rudi,
    Basically besides homepage if i click on posting an ad in any specific category as example "Toyota Corolla" it still takes me to Category Choosing Page, means I again need to go through the Main Category " Autos" and then narrow down to the specific child category level "Toyota Corolla" to post the ad. I hope it clears it little and perhaps "Wei Hong" has cleared it better than i could. I am using Red Theme 4.7.1

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Javed Qureshi View Post
    besides homepage
    Where exactly ?

I need some particular example to reproduce it: page, box, element

please, create a ticket with details and screenshots instead of making us guess

+ Reply to Thread