+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Testing Paypal Recurring Billing Option...

Testing Paypal Recurring Billing Option...

Hello Flynax Team,

I have just tried the recurring billing option in flynax listing packages. When I tested and get the checkout page - I have choose paypal option from my site, and then when I click checkout button I get:

This page isn’t working

www.worldclassads.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

Can someone help me fix this issue? I am not sure if this is a paypal setting or flynax issue.

Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Has anyone had a chance to take a look into this issue? I am not sure if this has to do with flynax or my paypal configuration.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello,

you'd better create a ticket

actually, the similar problem happened on your site recently but I didn't find anything

Thank you Rudi! I am going to create a ticket now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

you'd better create a ticket

actually, the similar problem happened on your site recently but I didn't find anything
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hi Brian, I*have perhaps the same problem. When trying out the recurrent billing, I*get a blank page, but no http error 500 shown. But the issue could be linked. I also have a ticket open. The demo website shows the same behavior. Perhaps Paypal changed something on their side?

Hello Stefan,

I have submitted a ticket yesterday to Flynax Support and the problem is solved! I suggest you send Flynax Support a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Kaufmann View Post
    Hi Brian, I*have perhaps the same problem. When trying out the recurrent billing, I*get a blank page, but no http error 500 shown. But the issue could be linked. I also have a ticket open. The demo website shows the same behavior. Perhaps Paypal changed something on their side?
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

That's great to hear! Do you know what the problem was? Perhaps this would serve as a pointer. Thanks!
    Ticket submitted.
    Last edited by Stefan Kaufmann; September 17, 2019 at 06:34 AM.

Hello Stefan,

Actually no I don't know what was corrected, but Vladimir was the one who fixed my paypal issue. I suggest you send your request to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Kaufmann View Post
    That's great to hear! Do you know what the problem was? Perhaps this would serve as a pointer. Thanks!
    Ticket submitted.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread