+ Reply to Thread

Thread: listing categories order disturbed

listing categories order disturbed

Hello Flynax,

I am setting listing category order as Homes, Commercial , Plots . Though I have set their position from admin panel under categories as Homes(No.1),Commercial(No.2) and Plots(No.3).
    But still my site is showing listings in category as Commercial,Homes and Plots.
    I have used the refresh option from admin panel too. I am attaching screenshots too (please check the highlighted areas) of my all possible solutions.

Suggest me solutions to resolve this issueCategories.jpgREFRESH.jpgProperty.jpg

Hello,

Actually, this order is used for categories only: category boxes or dropdowns on search form

initially, listings are ordered first by featured and then by date of publishing or by selected criteria from sorting navbar

ordering listings by category position will require a small customization

issue still not resolved

Hello Rudi,

The same settings is not even working on search/drop downs filters.. I am attaching screenshots again.

According to your solution, the order should be homes, commercial and plots but it is still showing commercial,homes and plots.category.jpgCategories.jpg

In this case, make sure that sorting categories by order is set in your listing type: Listings > Listing Types > your type > Edit > Category Settings > Category sorting type > Order

otherwise, create a ticket to check the problem

+ Reply to Thread