+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4th Week and still NO SUPPORT from ANYBODY

Guru

Angry 4th Week and still NO SUPPORT from ANYBODY

If there were a bad nightmare or a joke of some kind I would be ok with that, but it is not.

Exactly what do people need to do here to get support ? Rather than wait can somebody Please post the fix to this flynax bug here so I can fix it myself, thankyou.

This Bug was now reported nearly 4 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago one reply for my case number and agin nothing has been heard from anyone, so can somebody who is charge here at least respond with is happening, and to be clear I do not have problems with forum support, but back end support really leaves one asking questions.

https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....-Banners-4-7-1

ID: CQE-308691 > Fri 9/08/2019 1:06 PM
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello Pete,

Excuse me for the delay.
    I will take it on under control. Alex will answer you today. He moved to another country.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Pete,

Excuse me for the delay.
    I will take it on under control. Alex will answer you today. He moved to another country.
    Viktor, I really do not think anyone has problems with delays for what ever reason, as things happen and we are all just human, but there is a big problem with communication / being left in the dark as far as what is happening, this just gets people angry and is poor customer service, so no hurry per se and thank you.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

I think it is nonsense than the rule. Again sorry for the delay. We will continue to work on our support and will try to make it better.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread