Okay, this feature i believe shall be a unique addition to Flynax, which will certainly improve its desirability/sales as well as usability.

Following is what i suggest and i believe a lot of other users have shown interest in similar plugin on this forum numerous times.

The plugin does not require too much of additional work as it would work in conjunction with normal ads. This feature will work in a way that dealers/shops will be allowed to select a DEALS package, this will further give them options to select certain additional fields. Once ad is posted, the layout of ad shall be somewhat different from normal ads and landing page will look like this

These deals, will also be given a certain exposure to right column, as you can see and since these deal/ads will also be listed as normal ads, just like featured ads, they will have different color or a badge to them to indicate these are deals.

I am sure, this plugin if developed can eliminate the need of shopping cart and is much easier to develop, all it requires is a special Css for particular package.

If couple of us join hands together and contribute small amount, we can get it done. I can elaborate on its functionality and how it can help us earn a lot. I look forwards to see how this discussion goes.

Regards