+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Valid question about flynax software

Guru

Valid question about flynax software

Im reading all the post here and see alot of users struggling to get answers to their questions.
    What if you have a website with payed 15000 listings?

Is there sufficient backup from flynax?
    Can this script handle all those listings?

Beginning to wonder what the legal implications will be if you have a crash and just some sort off support.
    Bear in mind that i myself have not bought support from flynax yet, but starting to think i should.

i think this is a valid question.

Hello Kiowa,
    >>Is there sufficient backup from flynax?
    Do you mean your site files and DB backups? If so then: we can make a customer site backup if we are working on the
    site customizations or moving the site to the new server by customer request. We don't make backups for every customer
    site by default. Backups is always available on the hosting, so you can always count on hosting support to get them.

>>Can this script handle all those listings?
    Sure

>>Beginning to wonder what the legal implications will be if you have a crash and just some sort off support.
    >>Bear in mind that i myself have not bought support from flynax yet, but starting to think i should.
    We will help to resolve the crash on live site for free.

John

Can this script handle all those listings?

Guru
    https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....-Banners-4-7-1

John I would like to know why I have been waiting 3 / nearly 4 weeks to fix a fault in banners and have had no reply at all from anybody in flynax ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Guru
    Ok thnx for your input.

+ Reply to Thread