+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug in Banners 4.7.1

Guru

Bug in Banners 4.7.1

When I assign Banners to countries, they do not assign to the selected countries, but assign to all countries, is there a known Fix to this error please.

I have sent a ticket well over maybe 2 weeks ago, and also a follow up days ago asking how things are going. On both occasions I have had no response, I know to ask in support these questions, but if support does not have support, then I am left to ask here, as I need to fix this bug so I can move on.

Thank You
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello Pete,

Can I have your ticket id ?

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello Pete,

Can I have your ticket id ?
    ID: CQE-308691 > Fri 9/08/2019 1:06 PM
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Guru
    Still heard nothing on this, almost 3 weeks now and crickets in support and forum ?

Guru
    ? Still nothing on this from anyone ?

Guru
    Ok I still have not heard anything from support, despite sending another request for an update, rather than get mad and say something silly in regards this, as clearly support have some major issues, can somebody please just post the fix here and I will fix this myself.

Guru
    Pete young,

I agree. atleast some sort of reply will be professional conduct from their part even if they dont have a fix for it.

Honestly I only see Viktor Rudi, and sometimes Curtis reply on the forum. I guess the work is just overloaded so they usually prioritize paid work and important bugs? Raising awareness here probably will catch team attention. Probably need more personel

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Honestly I only see Viktor Rudi, and sometimes Curtis reply on the forum. I guess the work is just overloaded so they usually prioritize paid work and important bugs? Raising awareness here probably will catch team attention. Probably need more personnel
    Wei Hong, I have no problems with the help here on the forum, the guys here do a great job, But it's now becoming a not so funny joke, that support have not even replied, In the real world this would create a massive response, I am absolutely gob smacked at the lack and zero amount of support.

These people make claims of being the best but in reality it has to be some of the worst customer support on the web and real life. We have seen years of people complaining about the same thing, and for a while it started to improve.

It now seems to have gone backwards even further, it will be very interesting to see just how long this takes. The opposition to flynax must be having a field day, I just can not work out any logic to providing no customer support and burying their heads in the sand.

A few weeks ago I decided to purchase another flynax script for my next project, you have to wonder if I have rocks in my head.

+ Reply to Thread