+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Poll / Survey Type Plugin...

Poll / Survey Type Plugin...

Hello,

Have you guys ever considered turning your poll plugin into a survey / poll plugin? Something like Ninja Forms? This would allow greater flexibility instead of just a bare-bones poll as you currently offer.

See Ninja Forms: https://ninjaforms.com/
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

I think we will not create it as Ninja Forms. It is something different and no need for the poll plugin.
    Would you please explain to us better why do you want to see something similar like Ninja Forms on Flynax?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

I was thinking of the survey because I would like to also create a page with questions such as How did you hear about website, what do you like best about website (specific answer type questions) and with just the poll you will not have the ability to have the user fill in their own answers to the questions, they have multiple choice only type answers (answers that are pre-defined). Or can this already be possible with flynax using the forms?

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I think we will not create it as Ninja Forms. It is something different and no need for the poll plugin.
    Would you please explain to us better why do you want to see something similar like Ninja Forms on Flynax?
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

You cannot do it by default with the polls plugin. You can create a new ticket with the request and we will try to do it as a customization.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread